Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My One, True Calling

Perhaps it's watching my child grow rapidly in leaps and bounds before my eyes, daily...

Perhaps it's reading and experiencing (in) the news of how quickly life can change, end, and be upheaved in a moment...
Perhaps it's just a feeling so humble and vulnerable in this quiet moment of reflection and immersing with God, the Father. Oh how His amazing grace has saved me so, and keeps on saving me, ever day! ...

In all of these experiences, my heart is filled to bursting with the Holy Call that I might share Him more than ever with All (Mark 16:15)

Lord, I am concerned for my family, friends, acquaintances, and fellow workers who still don’t know You as their personal Savior. I’ve been concerned that if I tried to talk to them, I wouldn’t make sense, so I’ve shied away from witnessing to them. But I know You can make sense out of anything I say. Today I am leaning on You to help me witness to people in my life. I need You to speak to their hearts at the same time I’m speaking to their ears! Please help me tell them about Your saving grace!

I confess that I am a witness for Jesus Christ! I open my mouth and speak the truth in love, and people want to hear what I have to tell them. This is the best news in the whole world — and when I tell it, people get excited and want to give their lives to Jesus. I am not afraid to speak up, to speak out, and to speak on behalf of my precious Savior. What He has done for me, He will do for others, for He is not a respecter of persons. Therefore, I will boldly tell of the grace of God and what He has done for me!

I declare this by faith in Jesus' name! ~ R Renner

God Bless you today, Beloveds! Be sure to tell of THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE! Sing of His Love Forever! Your life is Your Worship!

In His Love and Only, Ever By His Grace ~ Amy O

No comments:

Post a Comment