Saturday, March 1, 2014

Surprise!


I love how God prompts our Littles to bless us with truths and wisdoms.

There is simple beauty in receiving a needed "word", "out of the mouths of babes".

Yesterday, while sharing with a beloved friend, my daughter, my "answer", whom had been happily coloring beside me, asked me for help. When I gladly obliged, I asked her what color she wanted me to help with specifically to help finish the coloring. She enthusiastically replied, "Surprise me, Mama!", and proceeded to leave and go play. She trusted me to help, and she casted her cares and proceeded with other adventures.

How this speaks to me, and gives me the answer in which I was seeking not only for me, but for my beloved friend.

We must trust God to help. Ask for His help. Ask Him to surprise you. Cast that care and keep moving forward. He is and will answer you, above all You can dare, ask and think!

Psalm 142:5 ~ "I cry to you, LORD; I say, "You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living."

Psalm 30:2 "LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me."

Psalm 28
Common English Bible (CEB)
I cry out to you, Lord.
You are my rock; don’t refuse to hear me.....
6 Bless the Lord
because he has listened to my request for mercy!
7 The Lord is my strength and my shield.
My heart trusts him.
I was helped, my heart rejoiced,
and I thank him with my song.
8 The Lord is his people’s strength;
he is a fortress of protection for his anointed one.
9 Save your people, God!
Bless your possession!
Shepherd them and carry them for all time!

No comments:

Post a Comment