Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Morning Rev

I woke up today with a plan....work out, shower, time with God, email reduction, make breakfast, send hubs off, etc.....

If there is one thing I know, it's that God has a funny way of standing our plans on their noses! Love Him for it too!

This morning went so differently than I planned, and I'm so glad it did.

I won't be working out today.
Instead, I got to text with a friend, and beloved mentor.
I got to hug my daughter for a minute (she's normally stand-offish with me in the morning, so this is a rare gift)
I got to sit, pray for Ya'll, write to Ya'll, and I got to spend a few intentional minutes with God, taking in His beauty and creation song.


I came across this, in the Word too, and I knew I had to share it (it's just plain slaying me right now - how "on time" this Word is). 

May you be blessed, as I was, and set right, as I was, in starting the day, and the rest of the week to come, in and through it!...

1 Timothy 6 (MSG).....

6-8 A devout life does bring wealth, but it’s the rich simplicity of being yourself before God. Since we entered the world penniless and will leave it penniless, if we have bread on the table and shoes on our feet, that’s enough....

11-12 But you, Timothy, man of God: Run for your life from all this. Pursue a righteous life—a life of wonder, faith, love, steadiness, courtesy. Run hard and fast in the faith. Seize the eternal life, the life you were called to, the life you so fervently embraced in the presence of so many witnesses.

18-19 .... Tell them to go after God, who piles on all the riches we could ever manage—to do good, to be rich in helping others, to be extravagantly generous. If they do that, they’ll build a treasury that will last, gaining life that is truly life.

20-21 And oh, my dear Timothy, guard the treasure you were given! Guard it with your life. Avoid the talk-show religion and the practiced confusion of the so-called experts. People caught up in a lot of talk can miss the whole point of faith.

Overwhelming grace keep you!

Indeed! His grace is sufficient! He is more than enough, and You, Beloveds, are more than conquerors in and through Him! Take this truth and fact with you as you begin this work week! 

In His Love ~ Amy O xo

This life is a gift...take hold of, treasure it and by God's will and means....ENJOY IT! (Preaching to myself now too!) :-)  .....

EXPLORE










ENJOY



EMBRACE





"I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name."(Revelation 3:8, NKJV)

REMEMBER....YOU ARE:

A child of God, saved by grace, alive to God and dead to sin, sanctified, a new creation, reconciled to God, free, justified, chosen, adopted by God, accepted, forgiven, predestined, raised and seated in heavenly realms, created for good works, called to eternal glory, more than a conqueror, an overcomer, never forsaken . . . (~ Christine Caine)

YOU ARE the righteousness of God in Christ!
This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. (Romans 3:22) 

And one step at a time WITH HIM, FOR HIM, IN HIM.....

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV)

His Grace Is Sufficient! By grace, through faith, we are changed and everything changes!....

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. (2 Corinthians 9:8, NKJV)

He's commissioned You to do greater things....

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father” (John 14:12, NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment