Thursday, May 22, 2014

He Is - "I Am"

I had the privilege of going to worship last night amongst brothers and sisters in NYC, with Kim Walker Smith and Kristene Dimarco of Jesus Culture as the worship leaders. One thing that Kristene sang unto God, was "We believe who You say You Are!". The room, and my heart and spirit erupted in agreement. Yes. Exactly. 





No matter what we are going through today. No matter what's coming against us, acting as a really pressing matter, or a "thorn in the flesh", may we believe God, and Who He says He is!

Because when we really believe Him. When we believe in the God of All, the God of Miracles, the God of our Salvation, the God Who Was and Is And Is to Come....It doesn't matter if the relief comes, or things "it"/"they" change/s, because He is truly all we need. Of course, He answers every prayer. It may not be in the timing we desire, or the way we hoped, but all our hope should be in Him to know what we need, and not what we want!

This excerpt from Exodus 3, speaks so greatly to my heart this morning, and what I am attempting in exhorting/reminding us of....

12 God said, I will surely be with you; and this shall be the sign to you that I have sent you: when you have brought the people out of Egypt, you shall serve God on this mountain.

13 And Moses said to God, Behold, when I come to the Israelites and say to them, The God of your fathers has sent me to you, and they say to me, What is His name? What shall I say to them?

14 And God said to Moses, I Am Who I Am and What I Am, and I Will Be What I Will Be; and He said, You shall say this to the Israelites: I Am has sent me to you!

15 God said also to Moses, This shall you say to the Israelites: The Lord, the God of your fathers, of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, has sent me to you! This is My name forever, and by this name I am to be remembered to all generations.

May Your perception of the Greatness of Your God become over-abundant today.

May His Love overwhelm and assure Your aching, longing heart.

May His Peace, surpass every understanding, and take root in your Spirit assuring you of His steadfast faithfulness.

May His Joy overwhelm You, in abundance, to the full, to overflowing, that You may share Him with All whose lives He blesses you to be touching.

May His Justice overwhelm You, and You stand up to be an Artisan of Hope, Ambassador of Reconciliation, and Agent of Grace. (~ E Cho)

May His Fire, Set within Your soul, and May Your desire of more of Him lead you to more than you can dare ask or think.

May You take hold of this truth today.....I’m just one, but I’m one with The One who made heaven and earth. And nothing is impossible for the one who has The One!

"Now arise in the fullness of your union with our Lord." Philippians 4:1 TPT

God Bless you, Beloved Ones!

In His Love and Ever and Only By His Grace ~ Amy O

If you've not ever accepted Jesus as Your Lord, please reach out to me, through the "contact" section. I want to pray with you! 



Here's some relevant worship songs I felt led to share that go along with this encouragement....






No comments:

Post a Comment